Abstract Submission is closed. We thank the submitters and authors for their contributions.
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
- Choose one of the invited, contributed or general sessions when you submit your abstract.
- Please, use the IFCS-2019-Abstract-Template (.doc)
- The abstract should be at most 400 words in English (.doc / .docx format) and should not list or contain any references (e.g. do not have statements like “… in John Smith (2009)”).
- Title: at most 15 words, please do not capitalize letters. Titles and names should be written with lower letters except from the first letter which should be in capital. E.g. The estimation of GARCH models. John Smith.
- Only one presentation is allowed per participant, while co-authors can be listed in multiple abstracts.